By “personal information” we mean information that can be associated with a specific person and can be used to identify that person.
- We do not consider anonymised information to constitute personal information as it cannot be used to identify a specific person. We collect personal information from you when you use Khidmeh or its related websites and services(including, without limitation, when you buy and sell service or when you telephone or email our customer support team).
Our collection of your personal information
- As part of your registration on the Site, you will be asked to provide us with certain personal information, such as your name, shipping address, email address and/or telephone number and other similar information as well as some additional information about you such as your date of birth or other identifying information.
- You will need to input this financial information into the “Profile” section.
We use this financial information for billing purposes and for the fulfilment of your orders.
Our use of your personal information
- By registering on the application, you give us your express consent to receive promotional emails about our services and emails announcing changes to, and new features on, the application.
- If, at any time, you decide that you do not wish to receive any such emails, you can opt out of receiving such emails by clicking on the link at the bottom of any of the emails.
Protecting your personal information
- We hold your personal information on servers located in the Singapore.
- By providing us with personal information, you consent to the transfer of your personal information to, and its storage on, our servers located in the Singapore We take every precaution to safeguard all your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
- All personal information is encrypted.
However, the Internet is not a secure medium and we cannot guarantee the privacy of your personal information.
- You must enter your username and password each time you want to access your account or make transactions on the Site.
- Choose your password carefully using unique numbers, letters and special characters.
- Never share your username and password with anyone.
- If you are concerned that your username or password has been compromised, please contact our customer support team immediately and ensure you change your password by logging into Settings.
On modifications of Application Policies and Terms & Conditions
The Application Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the Application. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
How you can contact us about privacy questions
If you have questions or concerns about our collection and use of your personal information, please contact our customer support team.
Attn: Law Enforcement Response Team
5660 MCADAM, SUIT 200,
MISSISSAUGA, ONTARIO, CANADA